3616 Maysville Rd NE
Huntsville, AL 35811
($25, JR/YR $20) +$20 for Ride-A-Test
- Intro Tests A, B & C
- Training Level Tests 1, 2 & 3
- First Level Tests 1, 2 & 3
- Second Level Tests 1, 2 & 3
- Third Level Test of Choice
- Fourth Level Test of Choice
- Gaited Dressage Test of Choice
- USEA Horse Trial Test of Choice
- Western Dressage Test of Choice
($50, JR/YR $45) +$20 for Ride-A-Test
- Amoeba (USDF Intro A, 18”)
- Tadpole (USDF Intro B, 2’)
- Starter (USDF Intro C, 2’3”)
- Beginner Novice (USEA BN Test A, 2’7”)
- Novice (USEA Novice Test A, 2’11”)
- Training (USEA Training Test A, 3’3”)
- Preliminary (USEA Prelim Test A, 3’7”)
($20, JR/YR $15) +$10 for Schooling Round*
*if competing in a CT or Jumper class
- Puddle Jumpers (18”)
- Schooling Jumpers (2’)
- Green Jumpers (2’3”)
- Hopeful Jumpers (2’7”)
- Training Jumpers (2’9”)
- Working Jumpers (2’11”)
- Open Jumpers (3’3”)
- Mini Prix Jumpers (3’7”)
Warm up for all classes will be in the pasture surrounding the Jump Arena.
Class descriptions may be found at http://tvdcta.org/resources/
A Ride-A-Test is a judged Dressage Test followed by a 15 minute clinic with the Judge. Only the first test will count towards your recorded score.
Dressage/Cross Country/Jumping Clinics offered after the competition on Saturday and Sunday.
- $85– 45 minute Private Instruction
- $70– 1 hr Small Group instruction (3-4 riders)
Please specify the test/class/clinic to be ridden on the Entry Form
Please Mail Entries to: TVDCTA Show Secretary, 248 Pops Corner, Huntsville, AL 35811
Only online or mailed-in, completed entries will be accepted. Negative Coggins (within 1 year) MUST accompany entry form. Entries and Coggins must be in-hand and complete by the closing date or the rider will incur a late fee and will not be guaranteed entry. Management may refuse any entry for any reason, and reserves the right to make any changes necessary to ensure the efficient running of the show. All riders must wear ASTM/SEI approved helmets at all times while mounted. No Dogs Allowed.
Volunteers are always appreciated!! Please email Heidi Rose @ email@example.com or Natalie Weil @ TVDCTA.ShowSecretary@gmail.com to volunteer
About the Judge
Bryan Tweed is an upper level eventer based in Birmingham, AL. He frequently judges and clinics for the Birmingham Dressage and Combined Training Association. He has also worked with the University of Alabama’s Eventing Team.
Bryan has been bringing his mount Capstone along through the Training Level this year in addition to his work with the BDCTA and UA Eventing Team.